Women's health physio includes treatment for: incontinence, pelvic pain. painful sex, constipation, ante and post natal care including post natal check for moms who have given birth naturally or by Caesarean section.
Lumbar, thoracic or cervical spine conditions, peripheral joint injuries - sprains, strains, tendonitis, bursitis, frozen shoulder, repetitive use injuries, post surgical rehab, sports injuries.
I have over 20 years experience in treating orthopaedic and pelvic health conditions. I gained experience working in different parts of the globe and acquired an eagerness to learn, teach, connect and always find the best way to help my patients. I am affiliated to the My Sexual Health team - have a look at www.mysexualhealth.co.za.
- perform a thorough initial evaluation
- make an assessment
- customize and carry out an effective treatment plan
- instruct in a goal-oriented home exercise program
- provide guidance for safe return to activity/sport
- consider the whole person, their individual needs and assist them in achieving their goals